What I'm Doing /Now
Currently I am:
- Transitioning into the role of IT Leader at Meds-In-Motion
- Improving my skills and expanding my knowledge in business and IT leadership (always)
What I'm Reading:
To see what I've read recently visit /Books.
Do you want to know more about me?
Check out my /About page for more information.
This was last updated:
April 1, 2019
What I'm Listening to:
- I've been listening to a lot of Chad Lawson while I work and study
- Jim Guthrie is one of my all-time favorite musicians.
I bounce around between the following podcasts:
- Back to Work
- How I Built This
- Masters of Scale
- Reply All
- Manager Tools
- Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
- BYU Speeches